Learn PowerPoint basics to help you teach in Notre Dame’s technology-equipped classrooms. For both PC and Mac users.
How to use Endeavor, the online registration tool:
1. Go to endeavor.nd.edu. Enter your NetID and password, and click Login.
2. Click Go (upper left), then choose Learning from the dropdown menu.
3. From the Learning menu, choose Course Catalog.
4. Use the arrows (upper left and right corners) to page through the alphabetical list, or search for a specific course (click Filter, enter criteria and click Apply).
5. Click the class’s link and scroll through the list of Upcoming Classes for that course.
6. From the Action dropdown of the class you want, choose Register for This Class and click submit.
To view class details:
1. Locate the course in the Course Catalog (see above) and click its link.
2. Scroll through the list to find your specific session, and from its dropdown menu, choose More Details.
3. Read the “Notes to the Class” field to view session details such as start and end times.
If you have questions regarding this class or need help registering, please contact the OIT Training staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-7227.