Director, Academic Enhancements
- Envision and oversee execution of Professional Development offerings for Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars.
- Innovate and design new offerings aimed at fostering intellectual community and clear communication.
- Cultivate and successfully integrate professional development team comprised of faculty members and professionals representing 14+ offices, centers, and institutes.
- Drive student and scholar engagement with events and resources utilizing collegial and consultative approach.
- Develop and deliver workshops on topics ranging from Creating Shared Expectations to Strategic Planning.
- Integrate the Graduate School’s communications, marketing, and news strategy and collaboratively execute the “Your Research Matters/You Matter” ethos.
- Facilitate the annual Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure process for T-TT faculty with a focus on continuous process improvement and the highest possible governance standards.
- Administer the Kathleen Cannon, OP Lecture Fund and lectures.
- Collaborate on design and direction of the ND Institute for Advanced Studies/Graduate School Fellows Seminar, a year-long program aimed at increasing students’ ability to conduct research in an interdisciplinary setting, developing their communication and professional skills and networks.
- Supervise multiple teams, establish performance metrics, and manage resources. These teams include the Office of Grants and Fellowships, which serves graduate students and postdoctoral scholars and the Office for Postdoctoral Scholar which manages appointments and stewards policies for non-faculty researchers.