- Clare Boothe Luce Fellowship for Women in Science and Engineering
- Chemistry: PhD
B.S. in Chemistry, with a minor in Mathematics from Baylor University
What is your research about?
I study the effects of ion concentrations on biological systems, such as DNA and proteins, using computational chemistry modeling to determine the structural and functional effects of differing concentrations.
Do you live on- or off-campus?
To which Notre Dame clubs and/or research organizations do you belong?
- Society of Schmitt Fellows
- Association of Women in Science (AWIS)
- Chemistry Graduate Student Organization
- Expanding Your Horizons
- Graduate Student Union (GSU)
- Leadership Advancing Socially Engaged Research
After you graduate, what are your career aspirations?
Research and Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Tennis, Hockey, Football, Visiting Local Markets, Attending Theater Productions, Spending time with my dogs
How do you practice self-care after a long day at work?
Group fitness classes, volunteering at a local dog rescue, yoga, reading
Return to the Graduate Student Recruitment Representatives page.