On the Web
- M.Arch (two-year) program
- M.Arch (three-year) program
- New: The MSHP (Master of Science in Historical Preservation) is now accepting applications. For information about this degree, please contact Samantha Salden in the School of Architecture.
- GRE General Test
- TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers of English
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of intent
- Three letters of recommendation
- Fall: January 15
The School of Architecture emphasizes traditional and classical design, the timely and timeless principles that encourage beauty, community and sustainability. Using both cutting-edge technology and time-tested techniques that were a necessary part of sustainable building before the Industrial Revolution, the School of Architecture has established itself as a leader in the modern green movement. We are part of a continuum from the past to the future, honoring a grand legacy and carrying it forward with new ideas and technologies that preserve both the built and natural environments. Read more about graduate studies in Architecture at Notre Dame.