Data Science (Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics)
On the Web
- M.S. (Data Science)
- GRE General Test or GMAT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers of English
- Statement of intent
- Two letters of recommendation
Visit the Data Science website for additional recommended documentation and the data science readiness assessment.
- Round One: opens September 1; closes October 15
- Round Two: opens October 15; closes December 15
- Round Three: opens December 15; closes February 15
- Round Four: opens February 15; closes April 15
Notre Dame’s Data Science program is offered by the Department of Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics (ACMS), with the participation of faculty from the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, the Department of Psychology, and the Mendoza College of Business. The program delivers academic excellence in a convenient online format optimized for learning complex quantitative material. It features small, live classes taught by Notre Dame faculty, in-person exclusive immersion weekends, and the personal attention to student success for which Notre Dame is known. Read more about graduate studies in Data Science at Notre Dame.