Note: The Academic iNDex service will be phased out in fall 2019, and no new accounts are being created.
What is Academic iNDex?
- A secure, easily accessible, online repository for Notre Dame graduate students and postdoctoral scholars to store their academic and professional history.
- A resource for identifying students and postdoctoral scholars who are eligible for specific grant and fellowship opportunities.
- A tool to quickly create personal CVs, resumes, lists of publications or presentations, and more.
Why should you use it?
- You will automatically be notified when you’re eligible for grants and fellowships based on the info you enter in the system.
- You can make a CV or convert your CV to a resume in addition to many other outputs like lists of publications, presentations, awards, and research experience.
- You can record your academic and professional development in one place, including grants, biographical sketches, presentations, publications, awards, and much more.
Please consult the Academic iNDex user guides.