Click here to access Academic iNDex
Academic iNDex Jump Start
Join us for Academic iNDex jump start session to power though importing as much of your information as possible in a single hour. Learn quick-entry tips and have your questions answered immediately as you work in the new system. Next session: TBD. Keep an eye on this page or the Professional Development Events page for the next session.
What is Academic iNDex?
- A secure, easily accessible, online repository for Notre Dame graduate students and postdoctoral scholars to store their academic and professional history.
- A resource for identifying students and postdoctoral scholars who are eligible for specific grant and fellowship opportunities.
- A tool to quickly create personal CVs, resumes, lists of publications or presentations, and more.
Why Should you Use it?
- You will automatically be notified when you’re eligible for grants and fellowships based on the info you enter in the system.
- You can make a CV or convert your CV to a resume in addition to many other outputs like lists of publications, presentations, awards, and research experience.
- You can record your academic and professional development in one place, including grants, biographical sketches, presentations, publications, awards, and much more
Please read the User Guide
Academic iNDex News
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently announced a new biosketch format to be used in future grant applications. This format will be encouraged for applications due after January 25, 2015 and required all applications after May 25, 2015. Accordingly, the NIH Biosketch report and associated screen will be updated in January 2015 to support use of the new format. Stay tuned in January for more details about the changes and how to request the updated screens.