Engineering, Science and Technology Entrepreneurship (ESTEEM): MS
Graduate Program in Engineering, Science and Technology Entrepreneurship (ESTEEM)
- Refer to program website
- Master of Science (Professional)
- 1 semester minimum
The University of Notre Dame Engineering, Science, and Technology Entrepreneurship Excellence Program (ESTEEM) offers the opportunity for students with a bachelor's degree in science or engineering to obtain a Master of Science in Engineering, Science, and Technology Entrepreneurship in just one year. The objective of the program is to provide students with the business skills necessary to translate inventions into commercial ventures, all while strengthening students' science and/or engineering skills.
- Application Materials:
- GRE (or GMAT) optional
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo for non-native speakers of English
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution; one must show conferral of a bachelor's degree. (Due upon enrollment)
- Statement of intent
- Three letters of recommendation
- Additional materials required; refer to program site for details.
Phone: (574) 631-0169