Global Health: MS
Graduate Program in Eck Institute Global Health
- Early action: Dec. 2, 2022; Regular action: Feb. 24, 2023
- Master of Science (Professional)
- 2 years
The two-year Master of Science in Global Health (MSGH) program is designed to bridge the classroom and real-world experiences. Our program provides rigorous and engaging multidisciplinary training focused on global health research, problem-solving, and solution development.
Jointly offered by the Eck Institute for Global Health, College of Science, and the Keough School of Global Affairs, the MSGH program leverages diverse resources and strengthens students’ capacities to effectively address the complex nexus of global health, development, and poverty.
- Application Materials:
- GRE General Test not accepted
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo for non-native speakers of English
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution; one must show conferral of a bachelor's degree. (Due upon enrollment)
- Statement of intent
- Three letters of recommendation
Director, Master of Science in Global Health Program
Phone: (574) 631-9299