Graduate Program in Graduate School
- Rolling deadline
- Grad School Prep
- 1 year appointment
ND-PREP is a federally-funded program to prepare recent college graduates from disadvantaged or historically underrepresented groups who desire to pursue a Ph.D. degree in biomedical science and need more research experience to be accepted into competitive PhD programs.
Fellows will participate in a three-part formal training program that emphasizes direct research experience, including:
- An intensive hands-on position working as a research associate in a biomedical lab;
- Skills-development workshops and enrichment activities that will also serve to build a strong cohort;
- Participation in a unique community engagement activity focused on lead abatement in the local communities.
For details regarding eligibility criteria and the terms of this paid appointment, refer to the ND-PREP page of the Graduate School website.
- Application Materials:
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of intent
- One letter of recommendation - refer to application instructions
- Unofficial transcripts from each post-secondary institution
Nyrée McDonald, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, Graduate Enrollment Management
Phone: (574) 631-7706