Exchange Agreements and Dual-Degree Programs
In conjunction with the Colleges of Science, Engineering, and Arts and Letters and the Keough School of Global Affairs, the Graduate School collaborates with universities around the globe and nation to create opportunities for student exchange and exploration. These agreements include memoranda of understanding (MOU), dual-degree agreements, and exchange agreements. The institutions with which we currently have agreements are listed below, categorized by the nature of the agreement. Please note the agreements are customized to meet the needs of the degree programs they serve, and may not be available to all departments.
For more information about these agreements please contact Dr. Julaine Zenk.
Dual-degree agreements: Applicants who are applying to one of the following dual degree programs, please fill out this application.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile), Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy), University of Notre Dame (USA) Four Party Agreement
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University in Hungary
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas in Brazil
- University of Antwerp in Belgium
Exchange agreements: Applicants who are applying to one of the following exchange programs, please fill out this application.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium
- Midwest Catholic Consortium
- Universidad de los Andes in Colombia
- Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium
- Université Paris Diderot in France
- University of Edinburgh in Scotland
- University of Heidelberg in Germany
- University of Puerto Rico
- University of Verona in Italy
- University of Zurich in Switzerland
Memoranda of Understanding (MOU):
- North Carolina Central
- Polytechnic University Puerto Rico
- Prairie View A&M University
- Tuskegee University
- University of Turabo in Puerto Rico