Be Well Fund
Thank you for your interest in the Be Well Fund. The application has closed for the AY 2022-2023 as the funding limit has been reached.
The Graduate School’s Be Well Fund provides funding to Notre Dame students in a Graduate School program and postdocs to participate in a wide variety of enriching and entertaining experiences that focus on your wellness. From taking a yoga class to paying for a personal trainer, the Be Well Fund can make it more affordable to focus on your mental, emotional, and physical wellness, allowing you to Be Well.
For AY 2022-23, graduate students and postdocs can apply for up to $50 per person in funding towards a paid group exercise class, fitness equipment, paid meditation app, hobby supplies, etc. that focuses on holistic individual wellness.
This is a first come, first serve opportunity. The application will close once the funding limit has been reached. The funding limit has been reached for AY 22/23.
Additional details are given below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Who is eligible to apply and attend?
- Graduate students in a Graduate School program and post-docs are eligible to apply.
- Applicants and attendees can access Be Well funds once every academic year.
- Children or minors below the age of 18 are not eligible for funding.
What wellness-related things will you fund?
- Wellness/fitness events fees (e.g. race entry fees, intramural sports fees)
- Fitness/nutritional class or lessons (e.g. cooking class, group exercise class, yoga, etc.)
- Purchase of at-home exercise equipment and DVDs
- Gym membership
- Paid phone apps that focus on wellness (exercise apps, mindfulness apps, stress management apps, sleeping apps)
- Receipt must be provided for reimbursement for any item. The purchase must have been made in the current academic year.
What are the requirements?
- Submit the online application and receipts within the same academic calendar year of purchase.
- Explain within the application how the purchase has, or will, aid in your holistic personal wellness.
Is there a funding cap?
- Yes, funding for AY 2022-23 should not exceed $50 per person.
- Requests will be accepted until the monetary limit is reached. The funding limit has been reached for AY 22/23.
How do I receive funding?
Be Well funding will be provided through reimbursement to the primary applicant using the TravelND online system
Requirements for reimbursement:
- Submission of a valid receipt or payment confirmation
- Complete the required application
- A failure to submit receipts or payment confirmations and submit a completed application may result in a disqualification for funding.
- Application processing may take up to a week after a submission is received.
- Be Well and Apply now. The funding limit has been reached for AY 22/23.